The Purfect Pet File for Your Furry Friend
Bona Fide Beauty’s pet nail file is the perfect solution for your furry best friends, they are easy to use, gentle on the nails and they seal the keratin layers preventing any splitting or chipping. Our dogs, cats, and birds deserve the very best which is why we at Bona Fide Beauty designed this unique double-sided Czech glass nail file. Our glass pet nail file is designed to provide a relaxing and smooth filling experience for your pet. Our glass dog files consist of two unique filing surfaces which allow precision filing that focuses on specific hard-to-reach areas. One side is a flat one that is ideal for filing and trimming the end of the nail with the purpose of reducing nail length. The unique inner groove side is ideal for filing and buffing the top of the nail to smooth out the nail surface.
Tips to use a Pet File:
- The process of trimming your pet’s paws can be intimidating for them and may get them agitated. The best practice is to make them comfortable and relaxed, try laying them on their side. Another way could be to restrain the pet to place them on a table and standing opposite to them.
- Before you start using the dog nail file, make sure that you hold their paw steady but in a gentle way such that they are relaxed.
- We know you don’t want to hurt them so always remember to go easy, one paw at a time. File carefully in any direction in a light motion, taking off a bit of nail from the edge. Avoid rushing the filling process as you can damage the nail portion which consists of nerves and blood vessels that may cause the toenails to bleed.
- When deciding when to file your dog’s nail, just observe their toenail length, and as it begins to touch the floor that’s the time to get all your nail care tools ready! Generally, the time in which your dog’s nail grows out shall depend on the type of breed, age, activity level, and their overall health.
- A Czech glass nail file works well alongside a pet nail clipper if your dog has long or thick claws that are difficult to manage.
Long pet nails can damage your furniture or hurt you when your pet tries to cuddle with you making it a rather unpleasant experience. Invest in our premium quality glass nail file for pets to treat your best friend with a lovely pawdicure and have an awesome cuddle time together.