The Secret to Baby Soft Feet!
Bona Fide Beauty's dual-ended glass foot file is a game changer. It is ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin!
The grittier side will buff and slough off dead skin, calluses, and corns with ease. The finer grit side is perfect for polishing. The result: smooth, silky, supple feet all year-round.
Other foot rasps and graters that are made from stone, metal, or sponge can tear and damage skin. Our glass foot file is the hygienic choice. They do not rot, corrode, or rust and therefore can outlast other similar products.
- Grit: Fine
- Filing Surface: Double-sided etched
- Total File Length: 6.5 in (165mm)
- Handle: 2 in (50mm)
- Abrasive Surface: 4.5 in (115mm)
- Width: 1.4 in (35mm)
- Thickness: 0.2 in (6mm)
- Case: White Plastic Sleeve
How to use:
- Our foot smoother can be used on dry feet. For best results, we recommend soaking your feet for 5-10 minutes.
- After soaking, dry your feet with a towel and start the process of polishing your feet with the file.
- For rough skin, use the grittier side of the file with a repeated sawing motion to remove the dead skin.
- Rinse off your feet and towel dry once complete. Apply your favorite lotion to seal in the moisture.
- To follow-up, we recommend using the less gritty side for polishing the feet once a week.