Foot File - Glass Foot File in Sunset
The Secret to Baby Soft Feet!
Bona Fide Beauty's dual-ended glass foot file is a game changer. It is ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin!
The grittier side will buff and slough off dead skin, calluses, and corns with ease. The finer grit side is perfect for polishing. The result: smooth, silky, supple feet all year-round.
Other foot rasps and graters that are made from stone, metal, or sponge can tear and damage delicate foot skin. Our glass foot file is the hygienic choice. They do not rot, corrode, or rust and therefore can outlast other similar products.
- Grit: Fine on one side, and medium grit on the other
- Filing Surface: Double-sided etched
- Total File Length: 6.5 in (165mm)
- Handle: 2 in (50mm)
- Abrasive Surface: 4.5 in (115mm)
- Width: 1.4 in (35mm)
- Thickness: 0.2 in (6mm)
- Case: White Plastic Sleeve
How to use:
- Our glass foot smoother can be used on dry feet. For best results, we recommend soaking your feet in warm water for 5-10 minutes. For extra relaxation, add Epsom salts, flower petals, or essential oils to your liking.
- After soaking, dry your feet with a towel and start the process of polishing your feet with the file.
- For rough skin, use the medium grit side of the file with a repeated sawing motion to remove the dead skin, focussing especially on the heels of the feet.
- Rinse off your feet and towel dry once complete. Apply your favorite foot lotion to seal in the moisture.
- To follow-up, we recommend using the foot file’s fice grit side for polishing the feet once a week for best results.